GIF Talks: Similar to TED Talks, GIF Talks are a series of discussions from people who believe firmly in the power of intelligence analysis to make a difference in decision-making.
Cyber Security Panel: A recent survey of corporate risk managers reveals that their number one concern is a cyber incident that adversely impacts the company. This panel will discuss the use of cyber intelligence to identify, analyze, and act against organizations and individuals that threaten organizations. The panel will offer solutions to accelerate cyber incident response time, perform risk-based triage of compromised systems, and provide real-time forensic analysis.
GIF Talk Speakers:
- Paul O'Doircuide, Lecturer, USD Centre for Cyber Security and Cybercrime Investigation
- Benedict O Floinn, Attorney at Law
Cyber Security Panel Speakers:
- MODERATOR: Steve Zidek, Assistant Professor of Intelligence Studies, Mercyhurst University
- James Emerson, COO, ICG, Inc. (Lt. Colonel, USMC, Retired)
- Robert Hayes, Sr. Director, Global Cybersecurity Group, Microsoft
- Jaroslav Jakubcek, Strategic Analyst for the European Cybercrime Centre at Europol
- Srinivas Kumar, Chief Technology Officer, TaaSera