Anticipatory Intelligence Panel: This panel will provide discussion surrounding an applied perspective on anticipatory intelligence to include topics such as methods, tradecraft, data sources, data management, forecasting accuracy, and advanced analytic techniques. With perspectives spanning government, private industry and academia, the distinguished speakers on this panel will address anticipatory intelligence techniques from the vantage points of different and distinctive data collection platforms. Ideally, this panel discussion will stimulate dialogue surrounding the future of anticipatory intelligence tradecraft and advances in anticipatory analytics.
Intelligence Trends: This panel will discuss current intelligence trends in leadership, business and social media. The panel will additionally explore the impact of data analytics on business and communication best practices.
Anticipatory Intelligence Speakers Include:
- MODERATOR: Melonie Richey, Deputy Director, Camber Corporation, National Intelligence Division
- Kevin M. O'Connell, President & CEO, Innovative Analytics & Training, LLC
- Bill Richardson, Director of Analysis, Thomson Reuters Special Services, LLC
- Abe Usher, Chief Technology Officer, HumanGeo Group
Intelligence Trends Speakers Include:
- MODERATOR: James Breckenridge, Ph.D., Dean, The Tom Ridge School of Intelligence Studies and Information Science, Mercyhurst University
- Aidan Connolly, Chief Executive Officer, Idiro
- John Goldener, Director, Crumpton Group
- Kathleen Moore, Assistant Professor of Intelligence Studies, Mercyhurst University